Careers at YR

YR Media (formerly Youth Radio) is a national network of young journalists and artists who create multimedia content for this generation. Headquartered in Oakland, Calif., for more than 25 years our non-profit production company has invested in future generations’ skills in journalism, arts, and media. We are in an exciting phase of growth and expansion as a national network.

As we grow, we seek exceptional talent, with an entrepreneurial spirit, who can lead us to the future of YR Media. We welcome smart, passionate people who share our values and seek a collaborative environment. We seek people who are hard-working, creative, fun, and driven to go above and beyond to take our organization to the next level. We hire people who believe in the talent and potential of every young person.

We are committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion and to collaborating with a staff that represents the communities we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.

YR Media is seeking the following team members:

PAYROLL CLERK

The Payroll Clerk will manage multiple finance and administrative tasks within the finance department as well as aid in other administrative tasks in the organization as needed.

Support Young Journalists and Artists