Announcing New YR Media Partnership: Adult ISH + Radiotopia

07.30.19

Today, we’re pleased to announce an exciting new podcast partnership with PRX’s Radiotopia

YR Media is collaborating with Radiotopia to bring you season two of our culture and advice podcast, Adult ISH, which will drop later this summer on Thursday, August 22.

Adult ISH—a first-of-its-kind culture and advice podcast produced by folks who are almost- adults—joins Radiotopia’s curated network of extraordinary, cutting-edge productions including 99% Invisible, Ear Hustle, and Criminal, and Song Exploder, among many others. Radiotopia empowers independent producers to do their best work, grow audience, and increase revenue while cultivating community for both listeners and makers. We’re thrilled to partner with a fellow industry innovator. 

The second season of Adult ISH will pick up where season one left off in late 2018. Through a weekly mix of interviews, storytelling, and unfiltered advice, our co-hosts Nyge Turner and Merk Nguyen dive into topics like mental health, professional goals, identity, race, music, and relationships. In season two, expect guest appearances by almost-adults and OG adults alike including W. Kamau Bell (CNN’s United Shades of America), Peyton Elizabeth Lee (Disney’s Andi Mack), Shan Boodram (The Game of Desire), a fashion influencer, a Latinx therapist, artists, and many more.  

Read more about our partnership with Radiotopia here.

Listen below for the trailer for Season 2, which comes out on August 22. Thanks for listening!