Welcome to the new YR.

10.16.18
Welcome to the new YR.

We are YR, a national network of young journalists and artists creating content for this generation.  We link up with our peers around the country to amplify award-winning stories and creative perspectives that matter.

If you are a student, a young artist or writer, an activist, a parent, a teacher, or someone who believes in the power of this generation, you are in the right place. Hang out and explore our reporting and creative content on politics, identity, and rising artists.

If you like what you see, you can check out ways to join us at our headquarters in Oakland or as a national correspondent.

Looking for Youth Radio? For 25 years, our non-profit production company has invested in future generations to build crucial skills in journalism, arts and media. YR is an evolution of Youth Radio: a new destination for daily news and arts coverage, national features on emerging artists and youth-driven movements, documentary content, a podcast, and much more. More on that transition here.