Show Out Radio Episode 5

08.27.13
Show Out Radio Episode 5
Brandon's Cover Art - Episode 6

Hello. Welcome to Show Out Radio's 5th Episode on Youth Radio Raw. Let's hear it for our DJs: our special guest Carlos A.K.A. Mac C., Jobari, and J Dawg. Our commentary is about Buddhists' going 10 months without food or water. Wow! That's hard to do. Anyway, the newscast tells a story  of a girl who was mauled by a bear. Good thing that she survived. Our hearts go out to her. The review was on "The Butler" and "We're the Millers." Enjoy the show!

Youth Radio Raw is a weekly radio show produced by Bay Area young people ages 14-18. Students work in partnership with adult professionals to learn the basics of journalism, music production and multimedia.

For photos of the show, you can go to Youth Radio’s Flickr page www.flickr.com/youthradio.

Check out a live tweet of the show by following @YouthRadio and searching for #YouthRadioRaw.

DJ#1- Special guest Carlos A.K.A Mac C

Newscast: Juan

PSA #1: Lassalle & Kira

Music Playlist:

In My Mind - Filthy Rich

Mama - Webbie

Betray - Bootsie

DJ#2 - Jobari

Music playlist:

She Said - J Dilla

Season Cats - Flying Lotus

A Tribe Called Quest - Vibes and Stuff

Commentary: Scott & Darrel

Review: Jioni & Kalia

PSA#2: Gabriel

DJ#3: J Dawg

Music Playlist:

Pretty Ricky - Age Is Nothing But A Number

Alicia Keys - Fallin

Alicia Keys - If  I Ain't  Got You

Candy Girl - New Edition

Roundtable: Juan

Multi-Media Team:

Web Manager:Mia

Photographers: Isaiah

Design Manager: Brandon

Social Media Manager: Casandrra

Show Photos: flickr.com/youthradio
Follow us on Twitter: @youthradio
Follow us on Instagram: @youthradio
Follow us on Vine: @youthradio