Adult ISH Podcast

Adult ISH Podcast

08.13.19

ADULT ISH IS A CULTURE, ADVICE AND STORYTELLING PODCAST PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY FOLKS WHO ARE ALMOST ADULTS.

Listen Now!

What’s your biggest insecurity? For Nyge, it’s living with gynecomastia (aka man boobs). For Merk, it’s feeling too “Merky” for some people in her life. This “Insecure ISH” episode explores all that + brings on YR Media’s Noel Anaya to talk about getting access to his foster care files and confronting his painful past. Be sure to also check out Noel’s new short documentary
Adult ISH is produced by YR Media and brought to you by PRX’s Radiotopia.

Season 4

Meet the Hosts

Angela "Merk" Nguyen, 24, is a Los Angeles-based podcast producer who is a self-described "cisgendered sis with a knack for puns and alliterations." She can hold a conversation in Vietnamese for 7 minutes (max) and aspires to be the next SpongeBob (no really, ask about her voice acting dreams).

Nygel Turner, 24, is an Oakland, California-based creator of Not Your Father’s Podcast and YouTube series Not Your Mama’s Kitchen. Nyge is the only person in Oakland who has never lost an argument. He will never own the red Jeep of his fantasies.
Coronavirus Update to YR Media Community