Adult ISH Podcast

Adult ISH Podcast

08.13.19

ADULT ISH IS A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND CULTURE, ADVICE AND STORYTELLING PODCAST PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY FOLKS WHO ARE ALMOST ADULTS.

Listen Now!

In this Season 3 finale episode, Nyge and Merk take a blast to the past with “Nostalg ISH.” R&B artist JoJo aka the sultry “Comeback” queen shares backstories behind her new music and why 12-year-old stardom low-key sucks. Then, the co-hosts play a humiliating storytelling game with Dave Nadelberg, creator of The Mortified Podcast, to see how they can best one-up each other in true playground fashion. Adult ISH is produced by YR Media and brought to you by PRX’s Radiotopia.

Season 3

Meet the Hosts

Angela "Merk" Nguyen, 23, is a Seattle-based podcast producer who is a self-described "cisgendered sis with a knack for puns and alliterations." She got her start in audio through KUOW's RadioActive Youth Media and can #humblebrag about being on NPR airwaves as a teen. She can hold a conversation in Vietnamese for 7 minutes (max) and aspires to be the next SpongeBob (no really, ask about her voice acting dreams).

Nygel Turner, 23, is an Oakland, California-based creator of Not Your Father’s Podcast and YouTube series Not Your Mama’s Kitchen. Nyge is the only person in Oakland who has never lost an argument. He will never own the red Jeep of his fantasies. In his free time (haha), he studies psychology and plans to graduate later this year.
Coronavirus Update to YR Media Community