Adult ISH Podcast

Adult ISH Podcast

08.13.19

ADULT ISH IS A CULTURE, ADVICE AND STORYTELLING PODCAST PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY FOLKS WHO ARE ALMOST ADULTS.

Listen Now!

Adult ISH co-hosts Merk Nguyen & Nyge Turner have some very special interviewees this week: their own coworkers, podcast producer Georgia Wright and senior producer Davey Kim . In this behind-the-scenes edition of the Adult ISH you know and love, Merk and Nyge turn the mic on their usually-hidden colleagues, putting them in the hot seat to share first impressions, tell silly stories, and reveal some juicy secrets about how the show gets made. Adult ISH is produced by YR Media and brought to you by PRX’s Radiotopia.

Season 4

Meet the Hosts

Angela "Merk" Nguyen, 24, is a Los Angeles-based podcast producer who is a self-described "cisgendered sis with a knack for puns and alliterations." She can hold a conversation in Vietnamese for 7 minutes (max) and aspires to be the next SpongeBob (no really, ask about her voice acting dreams).

Nygel Turner, 24, is an Oakland, California-based creator of Not Your Father’s Podcast and YouTube series Not Your Mama’s Kitchen. Nyge is the only person in Oakland who has never lost an argument. He will never own the red Jeep of his fantasies.
Coronavirus Update to YR Media Community