Adult ISH is a culture, advice and storytelling podcast produced entirely by folks who are almost adults.

Our new season is out soon with a new hosting line-up! Dominique “Dom” French joins Nyge Turner as co-host. This season will feature stories of cheating, love, reproductive rights, and new experiences. Turner and French tackle the ups and downs of their own lives while roping in their peers and notable guests for candid conversations on taboo subjects, lively storytelling, and unfiltered advice.

New episodes drop every Thursday, starting October 13, 2022 through December 15, 2022. While you wait, take a listen to the last episode of Season 7 in the player below and explore our archives.

Adult ISH is produced by YR Media and brought to you by PRX’s Radiotopia. Be sure to follow all our socials @yrAdultISH!

Meet the Host

Nygel Turner, (he/him) is an Oakland, California-based creator of “Not Your Father’s Podcast” and YouTube series “Not Your Mama’s Kitchen.” His audio and written work has also appeared in The Guardian, Snap Judgment and the CBC. Nyge is the only person in Oakland who has never lost an argument. And he’s proud of a recent adulting milestone: upgrading to his first brand new car — the jeep he’s always wanted. Listen to previous seasons with his former and still beloved co-host Merk Nguyen in our archives.

Dominique “Dom” French (she/they) is a Black/ femme/ disabled Northwestern University graduate with a dual degree in theatre and anthropology. Dominique has collaborated with the National Museum of African American History and Culture, and contributed to the Smithsonian Anthology of Hip-Hop and Rap. When she is not producing and developing podcasts that explore race, gender and culture, you can find her napping through a scary movie. But shhh! She’s sleeping!