Adult ISH Podcast

Adult ISH Podcast

08.13.19

ADULT ISH IS A CULTURE, ADVICE AND STORYTELLING PODCAST PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY FOLKS WHO ARE ALMOST ADULTS.

Listen Now!

Adult ISH co-hosts Merk Nguyen & Nyge Turner wrap up Season 4 with a narrative episode that truly feels like a page out of their journals. First, Nyge travels back to his school days from kindergarten up to college, where he fights through his learning disabilities and labels put on him by teachers, family, and classmates. Then, Merk dives into the internal battle about changing her last name once she gets married. Adult ISH is produced by YR Media and brought to you by PRX’s Radiotopia.

Season 4

Meet the Hosts

Angela "Merk" Nguyen, 24, is a Los Angeles-based podcast producer who is a self-described "cisgendered sis with a knack for puns and alliterations." She can hold a conversation in Vietnamese for 7 minutes (max) and aspires to be the next SpongeBob (no really, ask about her voice acting dreams).

Nygel Turner, 24, is an Oakland, California-based creator of Not Your Father’s Podcast and YouTube series Not Your Mama’s Kitchen. Nyge is the only person in Oakland who has never lost an argument. He will never own the red Jeep of his fantasies.
Coronavirus Update to YR Media Community