Adult ISH Podcast

Adult ISH Podcast

08.13.19

ADULT ISH IS A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND CULTURE AND ADVICE PODCAST PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY FOLKS WHO ARE ALMOST ADULTS.

Subscribe Now — Season 2 Drops August 22:
Apple
Spotify
Stitcher
Google

Listen to the Trailer

#Adulting “experts” Nyge Turner, 23, and Merk Nguyen, 22, talk with your fave influencers and dive deep into topics ranging from pot to hip-hop to politics and everything in between. Also, hear cautionary tales from OG adults who’ve more or less figured out their adult S**T. Adult ISH is produced by YR Media and part of PRX's Radiotopia.

Season 1

Meet the Hosts

Angela "Merk" Nguyen, 22, is a Brooklyn-based podcast producer who is a self-described "cisgendered sis with a knack for puns and alliterations." She got her start in audio through KUOW's RadioActive Youth Media and can #humblebrag about being on NPR airwaves as a teen. She can hold a conversation in Vietnamese for 7 minutes (max) and aspires to be the next SpongeBob (no really, ask about her voice acting dreams).

Nygel Turner, 23, is an Oakland, California-based creator of Not Your Father’s Podcast and YouTube series Not Your Mama’s Kitchen. Nyge is the only person in Oakland who has never lost an argument. He will never own the red Jeep of his fantasies. In his free time (haha), he studies psychology and plans to graduate later this year.
Support young journalists and artists