Adult ISH Podcast

Adult ISH Podcast

08.13.19

ADULT ISH IS A FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND CULTURE, ADVICE AND STORYTELLING PODCAST PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY FOLKS WHO ARE ALMOST ADULTS.

Listen Now!

How do you define "masculinity?" Adult ISH co-hosts Nyge and Merk try to define it with their friends and actor Jason Genao aka Ruby from Netflix's “ On My Block” . Their answers lie somewhere between selflessness, chocolate milk and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Adult ISH is produced by YR Media and brought to you by PRX’s Radiotopia.

Season 3

Vintage Adult ISH

More Episodes

Meet the Hosts

Angela "Merk" Nguyen, 23, is a Seattle-based podcast producer who is a self-described "cisgendered sis with a knack for puns and alliterations." She got her start in audio through KUOW's RadioActive Youth Media and can #humblebrag about being on NPR airwaves as a teen. She can hold a conversation in Vietnamese for 7 minutes (max) and aspires to be the next SpongeBob (no really, ask about her voice acting dreams).

Nygel Turner, 23, is an Oakland, California-based creator of Not Your Father’s Podcast and YouTube series Not Your Mama’s Kitchen. Nyge is the only person in Oakland who has never lost an argument. He will never own the red Jeep of his fantasies. In his free time (haha), he studies psychology and plans to graduate later this year.
Coronavirus Update to YR Media Community