Tariq and Brayden: Life Imitates Art for ‘Ghost’ Co-Stars, Sorta

04.05.22
Tariq and Brayden: Life Imitates Art for ‘Ghost’ Co-Stars, Sorta (Michael Kovac via Getty Images for STARZ)

Los AngelesActors Gianni Paolo and Michael Rainey Jr., from “Power Book II: Ghost” have launched a production company to produce films, TV series and multimedia ventures.

Twenty Two Entertainment, funded by Artists For Artists, created a podcast, “The Crew Has It,” which will be available this month on YouTube, Apple Podcasts and Spotify.

Michael Rainey Jr. (L) and Gianni Paolo | Jamie McCarthy via Getty Images for STARZ

On the podcast, Paolo and Rainey Jr. plan to discuss the entertainment industry, the “Power” universe, which will include interviews with cast and filmmakers. They also plan to talk with hip hop, R&B artists and actors.

In ‘Ghost,’ the duo portrays college students Tariq St. Patrick and Brayden Weston who run a successful drug enterprise on campus.