Adele’s ‘30’ Becomes 2021’s Best Selling Album

11.24.21
Adele’s ‘30’ Becomes 2021’s Best Selling Album (Photo: Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

In just three days, Adele's new album, “30,” is the highest-selling album of  2021.

Based on initial reports according to Billboard and MRC Data — a music analytics company that tracks sales — “30” has sold more than 500,000 copies in the first three days of its release. 

Chart Data also reported that the album racked roughly 660,000 units at the end of its fourth day, ensuring that "30," will be the biggest album of the year surpassing huge releases by Drake, Kanye West, and even Taylor Swift. 

The sales record comes after another impressive record set by Taylor Swift's “Red (Taylor’s Version),” which sold a compelling 369,000 copies last week. 

Official numbers will be announced Sunday, Nov. 28th, after processing the current tracking week's numbers which end on Thursday, Nov. 25th. 

Adele’s “30” is out now via Melted Stone and Columbia records.