Beyonce’s Remix of Megan Thee Stallion’s 'Savage' Is an Instant Classic

04.29.20
https://youtu.be/lEIqjoO0-Bs

Not many people can compare with Beyonce's ability to hold such a commanding presence over pop culture. By which I mean the power to get people to pause everything and instantly make something she just released a trending topic. Wednesday, April 29 was no different.

"Savage" instantly became a viral hit on TikTok thanks to the "Savage Challenge" creator Keara Wilson. The virality doesn't stop there, as Megan Thee Stallion paused the world momentarily with a Beyoncé remix to "Savage." Beyoncé is effortlessly braggadocious, adding four flawless verses and adlibs to the "Savage" remix. Beyoncé mentioning TikTok, OnlyFans and Demon Time at the start of her second verse is enough to call this a classic. 

Megan and Beyoncé have both agreed to donate a portion of the proceeds from the track to Bread of Life, a Houston-based non-profit focused on ending homelessness and providing disaster relief to those affected by COVID-19.