Chance the Rapper Partners with Dionne Warwick to Fight Hunger

12.09.20
Chance the Rapper Partners with Dionne Warwick to Fight Hunger (Photo: BET2020/Getty Images for BET Networks)

DeKalb, ILFollowing a viral Twitter exchange, legendary singer Dionne Warwick and Chance the Rapper are collaborating together for a new song titled “Nothing’s Impossible.” 

Proceeds from the single will go to the Hunger Not Impossible initiative to help fight starvation. 

"We're trying to make this something that will permeate the entire Earth, so that there are no more hungry people everywhere or anywhere," Warwick said in a news release. 

The song will also include other artists who haven’t been announced yet. Warwick’s son, record producer and manager Damon Elliott, will produce the single. 

“The result of our conversation with Chance is this new single we'll be recording soon and we're all looking forward to this collaboration,” Elliott said.