5 Random Games You Should Play

Don’t delay downloading these free games!

10.04.22
5 Random Games You Should Play

ChicagoA weird pastime of mine is going online to video game stores like Steam and filtering through the products with the “Free to Play” tag. Believe it or not, you can actually find some high quality games just by searching through the “bottom of the barrel” of online game stores. 

I found five random games that are 100% free to play that you can download and try out TODAY!

Splitgate is a fast-paced PvP arena shooter that combines the fun action and various game modes of Halo with the mechanics of Portal. Move and fly around the map with an arsenal of guns, like the rocket launcher or the railgun, firing portals on select surfaces to kill enemies and evade danger. I’ve clocked in over 114 hours as of writing this, and I haven’t regretted a single bit. It’s a lot of fun with varying game modes and a vast array of artillery to enjoy.

Shotgun Witch is a simplistic bullet hell game that takes place in one arena. Your goal is to retrieve your spellbook that was stolen by monsters, and the only weapon you have at your disposal is, well, a shotgun. Blast your way through waves of oncoming foes and beat the boss to take back what’s yours! It’s a brief yet challenging game. If you want a fun and easy way to spend an afternoon, I recommend this title for you!