Fall Fun in the Chi

Check out these four things to do in Chicago during the fall season.

09.06.24
Fall Fun in the Chi

This summer was a beautiful season for Chicago, from great beach days and unique opportunities like the NABJ annual career fair, to music festivals like Summer Smash, Lollapalooza, and of course From the ‘Go Fest. Although we’ll inevitably mourn the departure of Summertime Chi, there’s lots to look forward to, like shorter days, holidays, crisp weather, and all things pumpkin spice. 

Here’s a list of events and activities you should either partake in or be on the lookout for this upcoming season:

*Nightmare on Clark Street: Nightmare on Clark Street is an immersive haunted house experience that you don’t want to miss this coming fall (September 20th – November 3rd). Remember that you must be 21 or older.

*Jack’s Pumpkin Pop-up: The 2-acre outdoor experience that is Jack’s Pumpkin Pop-up is truly one for the books. Jack’s will be back September 19th, so get your tickets now!

*A “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” Pop-up: Chicago is getting a Buffy The Vampire Slayer Experience, which starts on September 20th. Produced by Bucketlisters, this experience includes a haunted house, restaurant, and training ground at the two-story Whiskey Business.

*Six Flags Great America: Fright Fest is the best of both worlds, thrills (literally), with creatures, amusement rides, and chilly weather. Fright Fest is always a treat, if you haven’t ever been, check it out this September and October.