Juice WRLD’s Second Posthumous Album ‘Fighting Demons’ is Here

12.10.21
Juice WRLD’s Second Posthumous Album ‘Fighting Demons’ is Here (Photo: Bennett Raglin/Getty Images for Power 105.1)

Juice WRLD’s second posthumous album "Fighting Demons" dropped today, almost two years since the rapper’s death. 

The project boasts big names like Justin Bieber and Suga of BTS, as well old collaborators and friends of Juice WRLD, such as Trippie Redd and Polo G.

The Chicago native, whose real name is Jarad Anthony Higgins, died Dec. 8, 2019, as a result of an accidental overdose. He was 21. 

Higgins was known for his openness when voicing his struggles with mental health and substance abuse. 

In his honor, Carmella Wallace, Juice WRLD’s mother, created the Live Free 999 Fund in April 2020. She hoped to raise awareness and offer support to those struggling with mental health and substance dependence in the same ways he did. “He left behind an astonishingly deep catalog of music that will ensure his fans will have new songs to listen to for years to come,” Wallace said in a recent press release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L05rpeHslpo

"Juice WRLD: Into the Abyss," directed by Tommy Oliver, is set to release on December 12 as the sixth and final part of the HBO Max documentary series “Music Box,” which explores important moments in music.

Higgins’ legacy continues through his first posthumous album, "Legends Never Die," and now with "Fighting Demons."

Juice WRLD's “Fighting Demons” is out on all platforms.