Content in partnership with True Star

Landon Gordon Gets Real About Being A Teen Actor

04.06.23
Landon Gordon Gets Real About Being A Teen Actor (Landon Gordon via True Star Media)

ChicagoBeing a “normal” teenager is wild enough as it is, but imagine being a teenage actor and sitting alongside some of the industry’s top dogs. This is reality for Landon Gordon, better known as Wyatt from “Secrets of Sulphur Springs,” Disney’s “first-ever time-travel mystery series.”

Gordon, a Los Angeles native, began his acting career at the young age of 6, and since then his hard work has definitely paid off. His recent role in the Oscar nominated movie Top Gun: Maverick does more than prove it. Despite this, having an acting career hasn’t always been an easy path to follow. Now 13, Gordon shares that his age has sometimes posed an issue when it comes to landing roles and being extended opportunities.

“I’m a teenager right now, so I’m not really a kid or grown up so there’s very few roles for me right now,” Gordon said. “Trying to find a role right now is very challenging, but I look forward to finding a role that really fits me.”

Read more …

This guest post is in partnership with True Star Media.