Law Roach Retires: Here are His Best Red Carpet Looks

Although the A-list celebrity stylist has announced his retirement from the fashion industry, his looks will forever be appreciated.

03.24.23
Law Roach Retires: Here are His Best Red Carpet Looks (Taylor Hill/WireImage via Getty Images)

Talented Stylist Law Roach has saddened the fashion world as he announced his retirement a day after the Oscars earlier this month.

The image architect shared with instagram his ‘Final Five’ female celebrity looks who attend the award show, thanking those who have shown love for his career and trusted his vision.

“I’m proud of the last works of my art that I was able to create with these magical women my “Final Five” thank you Kerry Washington, Hunter Schafer, Hailee Stienfleld, Megan Thee Stallion, and Eve Jobs for calling and sending love. Thank you for this magical memory!!!!,” he said in the post.

In celebration of his work here’s a look at some of his most admirable celebrity styled looks. 

Zendaya at the 2019 Emmy Award Show

@mammypifashion via Instagram

Roach styled her in an emerald green Vera Wang and purposely imitated poison ivy with red hair to complement the gown

Lil Durk 2023 at the Los Angeles Lakers Game

@luxurylaw via Instagram

On Instagram, Roach shouted out his Chi-town brother Lil Durk after styling him to sit court-side at an NBA game. The cool tone sweatshirt had a skateboard attached to the chest that will forever be talked about.

Ariana Grande at the 2020 Grammy Award Show

@luxurylaw via Instagram

Wearing archival Louboutin, Ariana Grande was drowning in this gray 20ft wide dress that Roach paired with satin silky gloves.

Zendaya at the 2019 Met Gala Award

@themetgalanews via Instagram

Law, Accompanied Zendaya on the red carpet debuting their twist on a Cinderella story. The theatrics of the look resembles a transition in Zendaya’s career as at the time she was leaving Disney Channel for more mature media.

Jamie Xie at the 2021 Venice International Film Festival

@luxurylaw via Instagram

Dressed in a Bulgari loud dress with a train, Roach claimed Jamie to be the “Princess of Vintage.”