Let’s Rhyme About Love

02.04.14
Let’s Rhyme About Love

Hey everyone this is Melissa Beavers, Remix Your Life PA. Today I’m here to tell you about this healthy relationship/teen violence prevention showcase aka “Lets Rhyme About Love” that is going to be held on February 21, 2014 at Youth Radio's Community Art Space (1719 Broadway). Its going to be so amazing. Visitors from different middle school like Elmhurst, Claremont, West Oakland Middle School, ASCEND Academy, United for Success will be joining the i2i Health Interns in presenting performers and just have a good time learning why violence is not okay. Performers will come from the Remix Your Life program and will have a theme of Love and Happiness. I hoping that this showcase will really get some students interested in coming to Youth Radio to be part of the programs. This will be a great place to show them that Youth Radio is a safe and healthy place to come and express yourself. This showcase is going to actually be the first showcase the health program has put on with Remix Your Life. Its our time to shine and let good people listen to amazing music, original music made by our students at Remix Your Life.