‘Spring Sings’ Playlist

It’s a new season, so here is a new playlist!

04.12.24
‘Spring Sings’ Playlist (Raye | Getty Images)

Los AngelesSpring into the new season with nothing but feel-good songs and sing-alongs! For some reason, these 25 songs just sound better each time the sun peaks through. This month's playlist consists of singles from the great Stevie Wonder, Raye, Jungle, and many more.  

Trust me, spring cleaning won’t be boring after pressing play! Here’s a sneak peak …

“Love’s In Need of Love”- Stevie Wonder

With everything going on in the world, a beautifully sung reminder about the importance of love from Stevie Wonder only feels right. This tune sets the mood for the rest of his infamous album “Songs in the Key of Life,” which was released in 1976, is forever timeless.

“Worth It”- Raye

Six-time Brit award winner, Raye, is a vocal powerhouse. Her intro of divine runs and scatting, mixed with the beat switch brings a jazz vibe to a hit pop song. The love she’s received this past year for her latest album “21st Century Blues” is well deserved to say the least, because that girl can sing! 

“Back on 74”- Jungle

It’s impossible to not want to get up and dance when Jungle is playing. The British music group recently went viral for fans recreating the now infamous dance number in the music video, even South African international pop star Tyla participated in the trend for a Gap advertisement!

Sydney Wanguhu, (she/her) is from The Bay Area and is an L.A.-based journalist who covers entertainment and culture. Follow her on Instagram & Spotify: @sydneyy._.