JT Releases Solo Track ‘No Bars’

07.18.23
JT Releases Solo Track ‘No Bars’ (Katja Ogrin/Redferns via Getty Images)

Los AngelesCity Girl JT has proven that she can hold her own weight with her latest solo track.

“No Bars” is JT’s first solo single since she released “JT First Day Out” in 2019. Not only did she drop this latest track, but she has officially released a music video for her single. Fans have responded positively to JT’s unexpected solo single and can tell that this artist is extremely proud of her work. JT shared her inspiration and motivation behind “No Bars” and how she needed a therapeutic outlet when dealing with the struggles of fame behind the scenes that most people don’t realize. 

In an Instagram post, JT stated, “’No Bars’ is a freestyle I made in the studio when I was having one of those days, at the time like most of the time ppl were doubting me & questioning why I wasn’t as visual and vocal as others! Not knowing me personally … ,” she wrote. “I’d read the craziest things about myself & would want to scream but instead I went to the studio & popped my sh-t!”