Naomi Osaka Launched Swimwear Collection

04.30.21
Naomi Osaka Launched Swimwear Collection (Photo: Mark Brake/Getty Images)

DeKalb, ILProfessional tennis player Naomi Osaka has joined forces with Frankies Bikinis for her first swimwear collection. 

The collection includes mix-and-match vibrant swimwear and cover-ups in new materials such as a swim-safe glitter and satin shine fabrications. 

There will be two drops, May 10 and May 19, and each drop will include 30 bikini separates, two maillots and sarongs in sizes XS to XL, with select styles up to 2XL, ranging from $80 to $190. 

“I think it’s really important for brands to design for all women, not just certain sizes or shapes or body types,” Osaka said, according to WWD. “For me, it’s important to align myself with brands that make inclusivity a priority. Frankies Bikinis holds high standards for inclusivity, which allows everyone to be able to find products that make them feel confident and empowered. That’s exactly what we aimed to do with this collection.”