Opinion: A Soundtrack for the Trump-Free White House

01.19.21

New Administration, New Playlist

By YR Arts & Interactive Team

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are inheriting a divided democracy. Their first 100 days will speak volumes about the issues this new administration will tackle head-on and which arguments can finally be laid to rest.

And for those who are celebrating this new day in American politics, we need a go-to playlist. Many of us are tired and torn. Music can energize and bring people together, even in the darkest of times. We should know. We are music producers, critics and fans. So we put together a line-up of tracks we think capture the spirit of the next four years. Now we want to hear from you: what should be the new administration’s theme song?

Whether you want rest, revolution or small victories from inside the system, turn up your volume on the songs below and help us program a YR Media playlist for the Biden-Harris White House.

See Full Project Here