Listen to Pusha T’s latest sermon on ‘It’s Almost Dry

The former Clipse member shares his latest album featuring Lil Uzi Vert, Don Toliver, Kid Cudi and more.

04.25.22
Listen to Pusha T’s latest sermon on ‘It’s Almost Dry (@kingpush via Instagram)

After a four-year hiatus, Pusha T is back with his latest offering, "It's Almost Dry." 

The VA native took to Instagram on Monday to announce the release of his highly-anticipated fourth studio album, which fulfills his contract with Def Jam. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFrwm6oRYJg

Pusha T's first single, "Diet Coke," an 18-year-old beat produced by 88-keys, became a viral sensation. The simple black and white video features an awkward Kanye dancing to the infectious beat. 

The coke-rap veteran followed up with "Neck & Wrist" featuring Pharrell and Jay-Z. The two rap about the finer things in life, Jay-Z braggadociously describes the difference in wealth "I put your mansion on my wall, are you shi**in' me?" 

One thing is certain, Pusha T is here to stay, and "It's Almost Dry" is a testament to the 44-year-old's career. 

In recent news, Pusha T penned a new jingle for Arbys, which serves as a McDonald's diss track. 

"It's Almost Dry" is available everywhere via G.O.O.D. Music and Def Jam Recordings.