redveil Releases Third Album, ‘learn 2 swim’

redveil enlists Fly Anakin, Ovrkast. and Sam Truth for his latest effort.

04.22.22
redveil Releases Third Album, ‘learn 2 swim’ (Provided by Joe Gethan)

redveil celebrated his 18th birthday Thursday, by releasing his new album "learn 2 swim."

The PG County native released his 2020 album "Niagara" to critical praise, touting the then 16-year-old as one of rap's next stars. Fast-forward two years and several singles later, redveil delivered 12 new songs with features from Fly Anakin, Ovrkast. and more. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts7i7lTxkn8

Redveil preaches colorful coming-of-age stories throughout the body of work, as he negotiates the growing pains of becoming an adult. In "automatic," an energized Ovrkast proclaims "They can't break me / They can't break soul" over a soul sample redveil-produced beat. 

It's safe to say that 2022 will be nothing short of illustrious for redveil as the young rapper gears up to join Freddie Gibbs, Zack Fox, and MIKE on tour this spring while joining Denzel Curry's MELT MY EYEZ, SEE YOUR FUTURE tour this summer. 

"learn 2 swim" is available on all streaming platforms.