Spring, Creativity and New Beginnings

03.22.24
Spring, Creativity and New Beginnings (Tim Arterbury via Unsplash)

ChicagoAs the icy grip of winter begins to loosen, earth enters a season of color, where flowers begin to bloom, the weather breaks into surreal warmth before we’re graced with summer. Spring is the magical interlude between frost and sun-kissed days, it’s more than a season but a promise of renewal, and now it’s officially here.

In this season of rebirth, we plant seeds – both literal and metaphorical. There are many ways you can nurture your creative garden this spring season, here are a few tips:

Embrace Nature: Take some time to interact with the world outside of social media and immerse yourself in the beauty of the natural world. 

Blossom Through Journaling: Let your thoughts and emotions spill onto paper. 

Paintbrushes & Canvases: Painting is an exciting way to foster creativity, so pick up your paintbrush and allow your creative mind to roam free on your canvas. 

The Art of Dance: Spring is a season that invites and eagerly welcomes movement.