Content in partnership with True Star

Summertime Chi Date Ideas

06.06.24
Summertime Chi Date Ideas (Getty Images)

Let’s explore some of Chicago’s outdoor hidden gems, that can also count as your next date with your special someone.

Mario’s Italian Lemonade: If you’re anything like me, getting a sweet treat for a date is a personal favorite. Located in Little Italy, Mario’s, the 70-year-old Italian Ice shop is now open! 

Free Movies in Millennium Park: Who wants to be cooped up in a cold movie theater during the summertime? From Chicago’s rooftop cinema to dine-in movies, the city has a plethora of options to choose from when discussion of outdoor films takes place, including Millennium Park features. Millennium Park’s free movies and their official summer return. Starting July 16 through Aug. 20, every Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.

Lincoln Park Green City Farmers Market: On Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., Lincoln Park hosts its Green City Farmers Market. Help support local and sustainable farmers, by purchasing fresh goods and produce. 

Read more …

This guest post is in partnership with True Star Media.