Content in partnership with True Star

‘Tales of the Empire’: Is it Worth Watching?

05.17.24

Disney recently dropped a brand new show on Disney+: “Star Wars: Tales of the Empire”. In six animated episodes, they finally answered a burning question fans have had for a long time.

“Tales of the Empire” is the companion show to “Tales of the Jedi,” an anthology following various popular Jedi throughout the “Star Wars” movies. “Tales of the Empire” does the same thing, except with the evil characters, in the Galactic Empire.

Created by Dave Filoni, the show utilizes the same animation style as the popular “Star Wars” cartoon “The Clone Wars”. The first three episodes center on the character Morgan Elsbeth, first introduced in season two of “The Mandalorian,” then later played a bigger role in the show “Ahsoka”. The other three episodes followed a character fans have been wanting to know the fate of for a long time: the Jedi Barriss Offee.

In “The Clone Wars,” Barriss framed Ahsoka for a crime she didn’t commit, leading to her being expelled from the Jedi order. However, we never got to find out what happened to Barriss, until “Tales of the Empire”.

Read more …

This guest post is in partnership with True Star Media.