Tierra Whack Returns With Another Three Track EP ‘Pop?’

12.10.21
Tierra Whack Returns With Another Three Track EP ‘Pop?’ (Photo: Craig Barritt/Getty Images for Museum Of Modern Art via Getty Images)

Following the successful release of last week's EP “Rap?,” Tierra Whack followed up another three-track EP aptly titled “Pop?" . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwl-YeovLMU

Whack announced the new project via Instagram, then followed up the announcement by simultaneously releasing the EP and a music video for "Body Of Water." She also posted a screenshot of a text message thread from Jay-Z applauding the Philly rapper on her song "Dolly."

“Rap?,” marked Whack's first multi-track offering in over three years. The three-track EP included the standout single “Stand Up.” The concise EP features her confident, distinctive style, leaving fans excited for more coming in the follow-up. 

Similar to “Rap?,” the cover art of “Pop?” is a low-quality photo of someone in costume. This time around, the artwork features someone in a dinosaur-type costume. 
Tierra Whack's “Pop?” EP is available on all streaming platforms.