Content in partnership with True Star

Tyra D Hits Music Scene With ‘Mutual’

The rising Chicago R&B star is excited to take her listeners further on the journey of “love, lust, heartbreak, and everything in between.”

01.06.23
Tyra D Hits Music Scene With ‘Mutual’

Los AngelesChicago is known for breeding stars. R&B singer, Tyra D., has made her mark on the upcoming artist scene for her city. Her latest release “Mutual” is available on all streaming platforms with a teaser trailer of what fans can be excited to review of her new material.

With an alluring melody and a catchy verse, her single “Mutual” will be repeated in the minds of her fans. What I love about this artist is that she’s easily able to resonate with what her audience feels and thinks. She’s known for her angelic melodies and how deep she goes into the depth of situations where relationships and friendships can endure. With dropping her latest single before the end of the year, she is giving fans a preview of what to expect from her in 2023.

To know your worth as an individual can be tricky, especially in this generation with social media depicting how someone should look, how relationships should be, or what you should look for in a person. Also, the double lives that most men might be able to get away with. Tyra D draws inspiration from these perceptions and experiences.

Read more …

This guest post is in partnership with True Star Media.