Affirming to Boost Self-Esteem

02.28.24
Affirming to Boost Self-Esteem (True Star Media)

ChicagoIt may seem hard to boost your self-esteem when you’re surrounded by things that lower it. The good news is that no matter how difficult your circumstances are, anyone can think highly of themselves. Changing your mindset from negative thinking to positive is a way to boost your self-esteem. 

According to a mental health platform BetterHelp, “A pessimistic attitude and fixed mindset lowers self-esteem because it overwhelms your mind with negative thoughts.” Instead of filling your head with negativity, tell yourself positive encouragement like affirmations. These are a great way of learning to love yourself more. 

Affirmations help with self-sabotaging thoughts that trick you into believing you are not important. 

Boosting your self-esteem is thinking highly of yourself and doing high quality things to maintain it. No one is going to see you positively until you begin to express that aura. Aura is the energy a person puts out. So, take in and put out good vibes to help boost your self-esteem.