Content in partnership with True Star

Extrovert Tips for the Introvert

09.15.23
Extrovert Tips for the Introvert

Any fellow introverts out there? Wish you could turn that side of you off? Here’s how you can do it!

First of all, don’t feel bad about being an introvert. By definition, socializing a ton isn’t your thing, at least not with new people, and that’s okay! There are times when it’s important, though, like making new friends, or interviewing for a job.

Suggestion No. 1: Introductions. Especially with a job interview, introductions are important. Once someone feels comfortable, it’s easier to break the ice.

Suggestion No. 2: Small-talk. This might be an obvious thing to have to do, but it can be tough all the same. Try and notice something the both of you might have in common or compliment them on their outfit. 

Suggestion No. 3: Keep the flow going. Don’t stop there! You’ve gotten a conversation going. Once you’re in the zone, it’s actually kind of difficult to fall out of it. 

Read more …

This guest post is in partnership with True Star Media.