“Map The Movement” Interactive Tracks #NeverAgain In Real Time

04.12.18
"There’s no central leader. It’s a team effort. That’s what’s most important" -- Alex Wind, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting survivor. On the street, at government offices, and via social media: young people are calling for gun control on a national scale. The movement is everywhere, and we've tracked the story from its tragic beginnings to the latest call to action. [caption id="attachment_31450" align="aligncenter" width="620"] Youth Radio's "Map The Movement" Interactive tells the story of the #neveragain grassroots campaign via social media posts by teens around the country.[/caption] Beautiful graphics and geotagged tweets show just how widespread the #NeverAgain movement has become. Check out our interactive map, which was coded and designed by young people, and updates you on the latest #neveragain conversation as it happens.