7 Celebrities You Might Run Into On Campus

09.27.17
School is back in session, and at some campuses, that means celebrity sightings. Yes, in addition to having security and dealing with paparazzi, young celebrities are also trying to adjust to dorm life and juggling classes just like you. So which celebrities are currently collegebound? We’ve got the campus round up:
Malia Obama
Easily the most recognizable member of Harvard’s Class of 2021, Malia’s prolific gap year ended this summer with a move in day that involved both of her parents and  a solid amount of secret service agents.
Yara Shahidi

?"Girl with a vase, a concept"

A post shared by Yara (يارا‎) Shahidi (@yarashahidi) on

Sure she’s on Black-ish, but Yara took the college application process all the way, with a letter of recommendation from no other than former First Lady Michelle Obama herself. Fitting that she’ll be joining Malia Obama at Harvard this fall.
Lourdes Leon
Other than at Fashion Week, Madonna’s daughter is rarely seen out in public. But she can be found studying at her mom’s Alma Mater, the University of Michigan.
LiAngelo “Gelo” Ball

Not your ordinary film or movie..?

A post shared by LiAngelo Ball (@gelo) on

Part of LaVar Ball’s “Master Plan” was to get all three of his sons into the NBA - via UCLA. So far he’s two for two, with Gelo joining the Bruins for the 2017-18 season.
Johnny Lowe
Part of Stanford’s class of ‘18, Johnny balances schoolwork while starring alongside his dad, Rob Lowe, in The Grinder, and the more recent Lowe Files, tracking down unsolved mysteries.
Amandla Stenberg

Bein' sweet captured by sweety pie @nicholas.claridge

A post shared by amandla (@amandlastenberg) on

Hunger Games actor Amandla Stenberg can do anything she wants - and they want to make films.  So it makes sense that NYU’s Film School is the perfect fit for the intersectional feminist who often appears on Teen Vogue’s cover.
Ariel Winter
We watched Ariel grow up on Modern Family - and now we’re watching her pursue her dreams at UCLA. She’s said she wants to study political science and law, which is a choice Alex Dunphy would probably approve of.