College Registration Tips

Registration week can be a really stressful time. Following these tips are guaranteed to give you the breather you’ve been looking for.

11.13.23
College Registration Tips

ChicagoIt’s registration week for most colleges! Here’s your guide for that turbulent mess that is choosing your classes for the spring semester.

Step one: Be on top of it. You’ll probably get a specific time for being able to choose classes, but don’t wait too long after that time! Classes can fill up quickly.  

Step two: Just get it over with. I think it’s safe to say that most of us would rather not have to take math or science courses, but unfortunately we don’t get much of a choice. Rather than waiting until your junior or senior to take them, just do it now. 

Step three: Consider your options. Some schools have much harder math and science courses than others. For that reason you might want to consider community college courses. Over summer break, instead of taking them at your normal school, you could register to take those classes you know are gonna be tough over at city and community colleges.