A Holiday Break To-Do List

Check out these four things to do while you're on break from school.

12.11.23
A Holiday Break To-Do List (Getty Images)

If you’re a college student like me, you probably get a pretty long winter break. Like, almost a month long. But what are you gonna do with all that time? The answer is finding activities to keep you busy. 

Here are a few suggestions you might want to consider.

One: Hang out with friends. Your friends who went away for college are back in town. Make sure to set aside some time to connect with them. You have lots to catch up on, especially if they went away to different states or even abroad.

Two: Thinking up New Year’s resolutions. Sometimes it helps to be prepped for that special time of the year. Or, I should say, the start of a new one. The year 2024 is waaay closer than you think, and now’s the perfect time to come up with your list of goals for the next 12 months. 

Three: Read for pleasure. 

Four: Prepping for the new semester. Winter break is your chance to have everything ready when school starts back up again.