Deadly Bombing At Ariana Grande Concert Targeted Young People

05.23.17
Deadly Bombing At Ariana Grande Concert Targeted Young People (Image by Mark Dolk via Instagram www.verjaardagstekening.nl)
[caption id="attachment_25963" align="aligncenter" width="595"] Image by Mark Dolk via Instagram www.verjaardagstekening.nl[/caption] At least 22 people were killed and 59 injured on Monday night in a suicide bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England. The explosion occurred in the foyer of Manchester Arena on 10:30 p.m., shortly after Ariana Grande had finished her set. Some of the victims were adults, but Grande is popular particularly with young teens. One of the first victims identified was an 8-year-old girl. The terrorist group ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack. The suspected suicide bomber was identified by Manchester police as 22-year-old Salman Abedi. Since the attack, thousands of people have taken to social media to mourn the victims. We've gathered some selected posts below.
  Our hearts go out to the victims and their families.