Content in partnership with True Star

Teen Entrepreneur Perks Up Chicago’s Coffee Scene

Despite managing a full-time school schedule, Erin Polk takes charge of “Erin’s Cup” on weekends.

01.07.24
Teen Entrepreneur Perks Up Chicago’s Coffee Scene (True Star Media)

ChicagoEmbarking on her entrepreneurial journey at just 17, De La Salle student Erin Polk has transformed her passion into a purpose by establishing “Erin’s Cup” in the Morgan Park community of Chicago. With a vision to enhance the local experience, Polk’s coffee shop offers refreshing beverages and tasty treats that delights  the taste buds of her customers.

What sets “Erin’s Cup” apart is its family ambiance, complemented by personable service, warm music, and cozy conversations. Polk, inspired by her mother’s catering business, ensures that her customers feel at ease and fully content with their delightful drinks. The love for coffee became the catalyst for Polk’s entrepreneurial dream.

Despite managing a full-time schedule as a De La Salle student, Polk takes charge of “Erin’s Cup” on weekends. 

For those eager to explore “Erin’s Cup,” follow @Erins_cup on Instagram and visit the coffee shop at 1212 W. 111th St.

Read more …

This guest post is in partnership with True Star Media.