Gen Z May Take Two Seats In Congress

Maxwell Frost and Karoline Leavitt hope to be the first Gen Z members in Congress.

11.07.22
Gen Z May Take Two Seats In Congress (Karoline Leavitt for Congress)

Gen Z is on the ballot in Florida and New Hampshire. 

Maxwell Frost, a Democratic Floridian running for Congress, said that he will, “Fight to end gun violence, win Medicare For All, transform our racist criminal justice system, and end the climate crisis.” Frost, whose family story originated in Cuba, lives in Orlando. He’s been an active member of the ACLU, an abortion activist and cares deeply about healthcare in his state. He’s passionate about breaking crime, poor health and addiction cycles in his community. 

Frost is poised to win the seat, according to CNN.

Karoline Leavitt is running for Congress in New Hampshire. She believes in “strong borders,”funding the police and “fighting against the radical ‘Defund the Police’ movement,” she’s vehemently opposed to a nationalized education and says, 

“I will fight to abolish the Department of Education … Local control of education is how we can ensure that children are not being taught lies and absurdities like this woke notion that a girl is a boy.” She is also anti-choice, pro-veteran care, pro-free speech, and a vehement believer of getting rid of the corrupt politicians in congress. 

Leavitt is up against Democrat and incumbent candidate, Chris Pappas. The race is up for grabs, according to the Washington Post.