Chicago Youth Inspiring the Youth

03.27.23
Chicago Youth Inspiring the Youth (Marquis J. Hill | True Star Media)

ChicagoFamous inspirational TikToker Marquis J. Hill recently visited his former school, Longfellow Elementary on the West Side, to give the current students there a little encouragement. Hill was welcomed back by former teachers and principals that were excited to see him return. He spoke to an auditorium full of cheering fourth and fifth graders and from the start they were ready to hear what he had to say. Hill interacted with the crowd giving out shoes, key chains, shirts, books, and wristbands to those in attendance. Once Hill was done with his speech, he began signing autographs and taking pictures with the student body.

Marquis J. Hill | True Star Media

“As a motivational speaker, I understand the power of inspiration and the impact it can have on the youth because of how it impacted me,” said Hill. “That’s why going back to my former elementary school was such an important experience for me. It gave me the opportunity to connect with the kids in a meaningful way, to share my personal journey, and to inspire them to believe in themselves and their dreams. By speaking about staying true to oneself, positive affirmations, and the importance of self-love, I believe I was able to empower them to cultivate a positive mindset and develop confidence in their abilities.”