Adult ISH Returns to Tackle Boundary-Pushing Topics

“Adult ISH” drops new episodes every Thursday through June 15, and is available across platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, Stitcher and Amazon Music.

04.26.23

YR Media's award-winning advice, culture and storytelling podcast, “Adult ISH,” returns Thursday with a new season. The podcast is all about co-hosts Nyge Turner and Dominique "Dom" French, BIPOC creators in their 20s, teaming up with teens and other 20-something contributors to explore taboo topics and create a space for curiosity in a world where we should have everything figured out. 

This season, listeners should anticipate hearing stories and discussions around weed, drag, self-love, college acceptances and schoolyard beef. 

Turner and French share their excitement for the show and what it's all about.

“The show is a place of safety, exploration and friendship,” French said. “These are the conversations our POC, queer and other marginalized listeners deserve to hear. And if those categories don’t apply to you, it’s even more important that you listen.”

“I’m so excited for this season,” said Turner. “We are covering a ton of topics that we have been wanting to do since we started this show. I’m especially excited for some of the format changes we are making this season. I’m not going to ruin anything but I’m making some long-term podcast dreams come true on this one.”

Learn more about the podcast here and follow the podcast on social media: @YRAdultISH.