Hercy Miller To Give Back to Community with $2M Collegiate Endorsement Deal

07.06.21
Hercy Miller To Give Back to Community with $2M Collegiate Endorsement Deal (Photo: Hercy Miller/@hercymiller via Instagram)

DeKalb, ILHercy Miller, the son of hip-hop mogul Percy “Master P” Miller, signed a $2 million endorsement deal following the NCAA rule change that allows college players to make money. 

The 19-year-old is set to play basketball at Tennessee State University this fall and was ranked as the fifth-best player from Minnesota by ESPN’s Top 100

Miller’s new millionaire status comes after the new Name, Image and Likeness laws that went into effect July 1. The laws allow players to make money on everything from product pitches to autograph signings. 

"It was a 2 million dollar deal. It's incredible. This is gonna change the way college athletes want to stay in school," Master P said, according to TMZ

Miller signed a four-year $2 million deal with Web Apps America, a tech company specializing in web, mobile and software solutions. Miller's endorsement deal ties into the company's commitment to supporting Historically Black Colleges & Universities. 

"I learned from my dad, I'm gonna start off by giving back to the community and everyone around me. I have a camp July 21," Hercy said, according to TMZ

"I'm giving back to the kids. Giving school supplies,” he added.