510 Radio : Episode 8

11.21.14
510 Radio : Episode 8 (Cover Art by Messiah)

Today on 510 Radio we have our eighth episode! We had three unique playlists from DJ Annie,DJ Sea Cow, DJ Nae-Nae . We started off the show with a newscast from Dayonna and Rasheed. Dayonna talks about the danger of sharks . Rasheed talks about crime in Oakland . Next we have a Psa from Kofi. we have an eye-opening commentary by NaeNae. Then there was a commentary from Ajani about education and gender rights, followed by Anton's review of Interstellar, a new Christopher Nolan movie. Karyna then spoke about here lack luster senior year experience. Finally, there was a PSA from Nae Nae and Max and a roundtable moderated by Namiye.

Youth Radio Raw is a weekly radio show produced by Bay Area youth ages 14-18. Students work in partnership with adult professionals to learn the basics of journalism, music production and multimedia.

For photos of the show, you can go to Youth Radio’s Flickr page www.flickr.com/youthradio.

Check out a live tweet of the show by following @YouthRadio and searching for #YouthRadioRaw on Twitter.

- See more at:

- See more at: https://yr.media/classroom/article/510-radio-episode-4/#sthash.YdeA2trs.dpuf

Playlist: DJ Annie

1. Poison- Derek King
  2. Ex- Factor- Lauryn Hill
  3. Hold You Down- DJ Khaled
  4. Show Me- Kid Ink
  5. Recognize- Party Next Door
  6. No Sleep- Wiz Khalifa
  7. New Flame- Chris Brown

Playlist: DJ Sea Cow

1. Midnight Su- Nean Hitch
  2. My Way Up to the Top- Lana Del Rey
  3. Blue Electric roses- Travis Garland
  4. Dollhouse- Jai Wolf Remix (Melanie Martinez)
  5. Utopia- Justin Skye

Playlist: DJ Nae- Nae

1. Thrift Shop- Macklemore
  2. Tear It Up- Soulja Boy
  3. Tuesday- IloveMacone ft. Drake
  4. Try Me- Dej Loaf
  5. Do It to Ya- YG
  6. Made Me- Snootie
  7. No flex Zone- Rae Sremmurd
  8. Body Language- Kid Ink
  9. Don't Panic- French montana