A lil Somethin’ ‘Bout Oakland: Episode 3

10.14.15
coverart october9th

Welcome to the 3rd episode of A lil Somethin’ Bout Oakland Radio on Youth Radio Raw.

Make sure you tune in every week on Fridays from 6:15 to 7:35.

On this show, you’ll hear recent news, personal experiences, and a diverse selection of music.

Youth Radio Raw is a weekly radio show produced by Bay Area high schoolers, ages 14-18. Students partner with professionals to learn the basics of journalism, music production, and multimedia.

For photos of the show, you can go to Youth Radio’s Flickr page www.flickr.com/youthradio.

Check out a live tweet of the show by following @YouthRadio and searching for #YouthRadioRaw on Twitter.

DJ L Rogue

DJ VPB

DJ Decline

Ah Ooh-Carefree With MeK Drew- Last Train To ParagraphLucas Luck- Paper TrailN.W.A- Straight Outta ComptonThe Eden Project- DrowningUppermost- New MoonNewscast by: Mila

Commentary by: Brianna

PSA by: Darius & Arnav

Female Energy- FreestyleJohn Legend- Sin CityKool John- Blue HunnidsPARTYNEXTDOOR-Kehlani's Freestyle

Commentary by: BreonCommentary by: Bianca

Future - Thought It Was A DroughtYoung Thug - Halftime (Produced by Kip Hilson)
Lil Herb - Im Rollin

J.Cole - January 28TH

Young Thug - Check

Migos - Chinatown

Future - Blood On The Money

Future - Colossal

IMG_0384IMG_0378 IMG_0500IMG_0340IMG_0336  

Social Media Team: Jazmyn, Garion, & Elizabeth

Photographers: Marcel & Tariq

Cover Art: Malia & Amari