Free Flow Radio: Episode 3

05.09.14
Free Flow Radio: Episode 3
Free Flow Radio: Episode 3

With Youth Radio Raw's third show, we present DJ's such as DJ Zee, DJ D-Money and DJ Major. We bring topics to the table through journalism with discussions on trends throughout our culture, and finding and distinguishing labels inside cultures, such as hipsters. We discuss what it takes in modern day society to become a large musician or DJ, and how they got to where they were.

Youth Radio Raw is a weekly radio show produced by Bay Area youth ages 14-18. Students work in partnership with adult professionals to learn the basics of journalism, music production and multimedia.

For photos of the show, you can go to Youth Radio’s Flickr page www.flickr.com/youthradio.

Check out a live tweet of the show by following @YouthRadio and searching for #YouthRadioRaw on Twitter.

DJ #1: Zee

Newscasts: Jalah, Isaiah & Torian

Music Playlist:

Zosyi - Obsession ft. Fixpen Sill

Gramatik - Skylight & Stairway to Hip-Hop Heaven

Hucci - The Leaves are Brown ft. GameFace

ScHoolboy Q - The Purge (Zosyl remix)

DJ #2: D-Money

Commentary: Akemi

Review: Lim

Music Playlist:

Shorty Doowop -Baby Bash ft. Tiffany Villreal

2 Chainz ft. Wiz Khalifa - We Own It

Eminem - Lose Yourself Isaiah - Indelible

Magic - Rude

Boyz 2 Men - A Song for Mama

Usher - My Way Michael Jackson - PYT

DJ #3: DJ Major

Roundtable: Akemi

Commentary: Lidell

Music Playlist:

Meek Mill - Lil N**** Snupe

Meek Mill - Make Me

2Pac - Still Ballin'

Web Manager: Hank

Photographers: Yoshi

Design Manager: Tizzy

Social Media Manager:  Elijah

Show Photos: flickr.com/youthradio Follow us on Twitter: @youthradio Follow us on Instagram: @youthradio Follow us on Vine: @youthradio