Friday Night Live: Episode 8

11.22.13
Friday Night Live: Episode 8

Friday Night Live - Episode 8

This weeks show was a bunch of fun. We had commentators, news casters and PSAs produced by our core students. Everyone was full of energy and joy. If you missed out on the show, you should definitely listen to this one. Thanks for tuning in to Friday Night Live on Youth Radio Raw. Youth Radio Raw is a weekly radio show produced by Bay Area young people ages 14-18. Students work in partnership with adult professionals to learn the basics of journalism, music production and multimedia. For photos of the show, you can go to Youth Radio’s Flickr page www.flickr.com/youthradio. Check out a live tweet of the show by following @YouthRadio and searching for #YouthRadioRaw on Twitter.   DJ #1:  Theresa Newscasts: David & Ghena PSA #1: Samir Music Playlist: Sevyn Streeter - It Won't Stop Ciara - Body Party John Michael - Sophisticated Lady Chris Brown Ft. Nicki Minaj - Love More   DJ #2: Xavier Review: Nader Music Playlist: Big Sean Ft. Kendrick Lamar, Jay Electronica - Control Joey Bada$$ - Unorthodox Schooboy Q - Blessed Kendrick Lamar - Rigamortis   DJ #3: Xavier Commentary: Kiera Roundtable: Brion Music Playlist: Rocko - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) Asap Rocky - 1 Train   Web Manager: Jayvyn & Charles Photographers: Diamond & Leon Design Manager: Nicolas & Martin Social Media Manager: Aayala & Serene Show Photos: flickr.com/youthradio Follow us on Twitter: @youthradio Follow us on Instagram: @youthradio Follow us on Vine: @youthradio