Hyphy Soul Radio: Episode 2

01.16.15
Hyphy Soul Radio: Episode 2
Hyphy Soul Episode 2

Today on Hyphy Soul Radio we had our second show of the session! We had three juicy playlists from DJ Elect, DJ  The Realist, and DJ Anaconda. We started off the show with a newscast from Angel, Isaiah, and Billy. Angel discussed the short-breathed disease asthma. Isaiah covered a story about the well-talked about movie The Interview. Billy was sharing his thoughts about new head coach for San Francisco 49ers.Vincent talked about his wicked crazy first driving experience. Ashley opens up and lets us in on her up growing. Dae Dae shares his opinion on a new deck for all you skateboarders! Symone has a round table discussion with Isaiah and Dae Dae over the topic Hip Hop, its meaning and how it's evolve over the years. Mila and Devin shared a PSA.

Youth Radio Raw is a weekly radio show produced by Bay Area youth ages 14-18. Students work in partnership with adult professionals to learn the basics of journalism, music production and multimedia.

For photos of the show, you can go to Youth Radio’s Flickr page www.flickr.com/youthradio.

Check out a live tweet of the show by following @YouthRadio and searching for #YouthRadioRaw on Twitter.

DJ #1: Elect

Newscasts: Angel, Isaiah, and Billy

PSA: Devin and Mia

Commentary: Ashley

Music Playlist:

Beautiful Eulogy- Entitlement

Bizzle- This Aint Love

Family Force 5 ft. Tedashii- Chainsaw

Maroon 5- Sunday Morning

Michael Buble- Haven't Met You

Michael Jackson- Beat It

Owl City- Fireflies

Royal Tailor- Got That Fire

DJ #2: The Realest

Roundtable: N/A

Commentary: Ashley

Review:Dae Dae

Music Playlist:

Childish Gambino- Telegraph Ave

Beyonce ft. Blue Ivy- Blue

Fiji- Hey Girl

Finn- Gorgeous

Mariah Carey- Fantasy

Biggie Smalls- Mo Money Mo Problems

DJ #3: Anaconda

Commentary: N/A

Roundtable: Symone

PSA: Mila and Devin

Music Playlist:

Beyonce - Partition Beyonce- Flawless Beyonce- 711 Beyonce- Heaven Beyonce-  No Angel Beyonce- Run the World Nicki Manaj- Anaconda Tyler The Creator- Tamale

Multimedia Team:

Photographers: Emma and Ariana

Design Managers:  Kwesi and Hilda

Social Media Managers: Nate and James

Web Managers: Justin

- See more at: https://yr.media/classroom/article/voluptuous-volume-radio-episode-12/#sthash.Hw7Rpjd9.dpuf