Show Out Radio Episode 5

08.27.13
Show Out Radio Episode 5
Brandon's Cover Art - Episode 6 Hello. Welcome to Show Out Radio's 5th Episode on Youth Radio Raw. Let's hear it for our DJs: our special guest Carlos A.K.A. Mac C., Jobari, and J Dawg. Our commentary is about Buddhists' going 10 months without food or water. Wow! That's hard to do. Anyway, the newscast tells a story  of a girl who was mauled by a bear. Good thing that she survived. Our hearts go out to her. The review was on "The Butler" and "We're the Millers." Enjoy the show! Youth Radio Raw is a weekly radio show produced by Bay Area young people ages 14-18. Students work in partnership with adult professionals to learn the basics of journalism, music production and multimedia. For photos of the show, you can go to Youth Radio’s Flickr page www.flickr.com/youthradio. Check out a live tweet of the show by following @YouthRadio and searching for #YouthRadioRaw.   DJ#1- Special guest Carlos A.K.A Mac C Newscast: Juan PSA #1: Lassalle & Kira Music Playlist: In My Mind - Filthy Rich Mama - Webbie Betray - Bootsie   DJ#2 - Jobari Music playlist: She Said - J Dilla Season Cats - Flying Lotus A Tribe Called Quest - Vibes and Stuff Commentary: Scott & Darrel Review: Jioni & Kalia PSA#2: Gabriel DJ#3: J Dawg Music Playlist: Pretty Ricky - Age Is Nothing But A Number Alicia Keys - Fallin Alicia Keys - If  I Ain't  Got You Candy Girl - New Edition Roundtable: Juan   Multi-Media Team: Web Manager:Mia Photographers: Isaiah Design Manager: Brandon Social Media Manager: Casandrra Show Photos: flickr.com/youthradio Follow us on Twitter: @youthradio Follow us on Instagram: @youthradio Follow us on Vine: @youthradio