A’s Queer Night

06.26.15
A’s Queer Night
3665112254_ca0ee6afbe_q

By: Savannah

Last wensday was the very first time the A’s had a Queer night for the LGBTQ community.

Last February my Mothers friend Sara asked us if we would like to go to the A’s queer night in June. I wanted to go to the game because I thought it would be fun to be around more LGBTQ people from around the Bay Area. Last week on the 20th, we went to the A’s very first queer night. When we started walking into the stadium there were about 20 thousand people in the whole stadium. I here that they were expecting to sell about 30 thousand tickets but that didn’t happened. I was a little surprised that they didn’t sell as many tickets as the wanted to because there a lot of LGBTQ members in the Bay Area community

The A’s were playing against San Diego the score was 17to 6. Just to be clear the A’s had 17. From my own opinion I’m not a big A’s fan but that’s there best game from the start of there baseball session. Great job A’s keep up the great work.

The A’s stadium serves really good nachos by thy way I love how they layer the hot cheese over all the chips, and then you get the choice of your own toppings. I’m sorry for all of you who didn’t get a chance to have any. The reason why this game was different from all the other A’s games is because they had the LGBTQ flag as the A’s logo on the Jumbo screen they were selling wristbands and T-shirts with only the LGBTQ flag.