Bay Talk Friday by: Isaiah Richardson

07.31.15
Bay Talk Friday by: Isaiah Richardson
MusicBy Isaiah Many people like music. You hear it walking down the street, even when you don’t plug in your earphones. People play instruments at festivals, church, parties, and some people sing or create their own music. Sometimes I just listen to music, but for the past few years I played the keyboard. One genre in music that is popular is rap music. It is special because it's a way to express yourself, and have fun. I started rapping when I was 10, and I had a performance a couple years ago where I rapped at church. That made me like rap even more. Here’s something else that I like about music. I like that there are different genres, and everyone still listens to it. Different settings call for different music. Like if I was having a family get-together, R&B is the type of music that I would play. It can bring people together and it's something that everybody in my family enjoys. It's never going to go away, music is always something that people will listen to, no matter what type it is.