Chicken’s Greatest Invention

03.17.16
Chicken’s Greatest Invention
So good!

By Tonea

Wingstop is the best boneless chicken wings will ever get.  Fried crispy tender boneless chicken  dipped in a sauce of any flavor of your choice starting with teriyaki and ending with atomic hot wings, lemon pepper is ranking the most ordered flavor in the nation.

According to Wingstop’s website, Wingstop began as a small buffalo-style chicken wing restaurant in Texas. Today there are more than 800 restaurants open across North America, Asia, and the Middle East. Wingstop quickly became a fan favorite when first opened their doors in 1994.

I like to use Wingstop Online ordering and call in ordering, the bad part about call in ordering is that by the time your mom goes to Wingstop and back you’ll just now be getting took off of hold. I suggest you order online.

When I eat at Wingstop I eat atomic hot buffalo wings and it taste like a original hot buffalo wings drizzled with lava for extra flavor and a more intense taste. I recommend the Lemon Pepper Chicken for the fried chicken lovers And Atomic Chicken for the buffalo lovers who want a spicy kick.