Happiest Place On Earth

01.29.15
Happiest Place On Earth

By Vincent

There are many reasons on why you need to visit the state of California. One of them is the amusement park down in Anaheim by Los Angeles, California. Disneyland is the only theme park that was designed and built under supervision by Walt Disney. I got the privilege of going with my dad, and with my friend Nathan when we were little.  Rather than driving there, we all decided to take a plane to L.A, get a rental car and drive the rest of the way. On the first night we decided to stay in a hotel near the theme park, due to jetlag. The very next day, we got up and went straight to Disneyland and I had a very good time.

Now lets get into the pros and cons of Disneyland. One of the pros is the food, because everything seems to taste very good. Another thing that’s really cool is the Disney castle that was in the middle of the park. It seems cool from close up, but even better when seen from a distance at night. One more thing that I like are the different lands that have different rides, like Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and many more. One of the cons are the rides, and I say this because the rides are fine but there are way too many rides that are fit for kids. There need to be more rides that are fit for older kids. Another thing that can be fixed is the wait on rides. On the more popular rides like “Space Mountain” and “Indiana Jones” the line wait is at least an hour. Keep in mind this is just to get on these rides once. One more thing that can be fixed is the price of a ticket. For an adult, the cost of one ticket is $92 and the cost of one ticket for a kid is $87. The cost of both an adult and a kid put together is already $179.

6993437560_b657957fc8_o

Adding onto that, make sure that you plan this trip out, because this will make the trip all the more fun and worth looking forward to.