Highschool Experience

06.05.15
Highschool Experience
By Fev Ever pictured yourself in the future and planned out how your life was going to play out? Well I have... When I first walked into high/school, I thought I would have it all figured out. I knew what extracurricular activities I wanted to join, and what I wanted to do with my future once it was over. Now that I am a senior in high/school I've noticed that I don't have it all figured out. I use to see myself playing on the volleyball or basketball team for my school. I used to see myself making straight A’s and B’s . I also saw myself getting tons of college acceptances from schools I've always wanted to attend. One day I was thinking to myself and noticed that i'm not ahead with what my past plans used to be. Instead of playing sports I got a job and started making money, which I don't have a problem with but playing high school sports is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I can get a job anytime in the future. Working has gotten in the way of getting good grades because so much of my time was occupied with my work hours and I didn't have enough time to work on homework.  Although I wish I could've done things differently I didn't. I accept that. And the work experience was worth it. My friends have also said they've had a similar story to mine. When you plan your highschool career accept that things are going to change.Plans you may have will not always stay the same.   6789626120_08cb62d5db_o