Review: Mad Max: The Fight Against Joe The Ruler

10.16.15
Mad Max Fury Road 2015 HD Wallpaper

By Tea

Mad Max is an exciting action movie that will have you on your toes in suspense. Mad Max is about two survivors named Max who is played by Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron who plays as Furiosa that escaped from Citadel. Citadel is city that is dirty, sandy, and deadly. A ruler there is named Joe who enslaves people. Furiosa tries to help Joes 5 wives escape as well, which of course makes Joe very upset. The 7 escapees use a big destructive truck that has many traps and triggers to help them fight. The lawbreakers go through many obstacles to reach the green land such as betrayal, danger, a storm and people getting injured which causes problems during the rest of the movie. Joe, his henchmen, Max and Furiosa fight multiple times which at one point makes Joe seriously regret.

If you’re the type of person who’s likes action, this has plenty of it. One scene that I liked was when Joe was going to shoot at the runaways one of his wives that were pregnant popped out of the door forcing Joe to not shoot and back off. The story itself is something that not everyone hears about often. The movie is a little hard or confusing to understand in the beginning. It’s helpful to know what’s exactly going on such as who’s on what side and why people want to escape. Try to pay close attention in the first couple in scenes of the movie.

It’s worth the time and money to watch this movie. I think the action parts are just enough that you can still feel your heart beating fast and want to know what happens next. If you’re like me, and likes action, you’ll want to watch it. Who knows, you may want to watch it again.